Monday, January 28, 2013

Getting Organised

I love being organised. And I love gathering and researching ideas for better organisation. However, I am far from being an organised person and this is something I am working hard to fix! January is almost finished, the holiday season honeymoon period almost over. No more excuses. My life will be on track.

The first few lines of this entry would seem like an oxymoron to most. Until the reason for it all is revealed. I'm incredibly lazy. There, I said it. It's on the interwebs now, so it must be true. So, although I adore organisation and thrive on it, in all my 31 years of living, I've been to lazy to implement a truly organised system that I've been able to stick to. Being and staying organised is not an easy task. It takes hard work, dedication, and motivation. I'm going to give it a read hot go though. And I'm planning on blogging through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment