Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First of hopefully many posts

I honestly don't know what's up with me. I love blogging. I've been an avid journal writer since I was a preteen. I find writing so therapeutic that I even considered (and dolled out a stupid amount of money in course fees) writing professionally. I have a lot to write about, and opinions that I would like so share. So why oh why can't I commit to a blog?

If I were to be honest with myself, I could safely say I have started around ten or twelve blogs in recent years. My most active blog would probably of been in 2010 while I was pregnant with my son. Sixty nine entries in that one. The last one being when I was about 36 weeks pregnant.

So here I am, trying once again to get a blog happening. This blog will be about all kinds of things. From motherhood, cooking, knitting, iApps and a few other things that interest me. It won't be everyones cup of tea (oh tea! Another topic that could come up), but so be it. It's my blog.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment